Re: (TFT) Magic in combat and TFT...

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 10:59, dwtulloh61@cox.net wrote:
> ---- "Craig W. Barber" <craigwbar@comcast.net> wrote:
> Well, that all depends on how potions of youth work.
> Do they keep you from aging or do you continue to age
> but maintain the vigor, skin tone, etc of youth?  I prefer
> the latter.  Otherwise, you have the type of problems
> that you describe ... not to mention that you obviate the
> need for liches and the like.

  In my world youth potions keep you young
and beautiful and repair some nerve damage
but do not prevent the gradual dying off
of brain cells.  Basically the quadruple
your maximum age or so.

  Very old rulers in my campaign tend to
be not very flexible mentally.

> Dan
>
> btw ... can you tell me if my comments are making it
> to the list?  I made some comments to Rick's post
> but I didn't see any response to it .. so I don't know if
> it didn't get there or folks thought it wasn't worth
> responding to.   :)

  I have responded to every post I have
read.  It is possible that the list sent it
out and the email got lost or delayed on the
way to me.

  You could send it directly to me if you
want.

  Regards, Rick.