Re: (TFT) Magic in combat and TFT...

Yup, we're getting your comments!   Hmm... I guess that means I'm  not a
lurker anymore...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dwtulloh61@cox.net
  To: tft@brainiac.com
  Cc: Craig W. Barber
  Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:59 AM
  Subject: Re: (TFT) Magic in combat and TFT...

  ---- "Craig W. Barber" <craigwbar@comcast.net> wrote:
  > But I've got an even worse scenario for you guys:
  >
  > Wouldn't a dictator spend a lot on his potions to keep
  > himself youthful?

  Well, that all depends on how potions of youth work.
  Do they keep you from aging or do you continue to age
  but maintain the vigor, skin tone, etc of youth?  I prefer
  the latter.  Otherwise, you have the type of problems
  that you describe ... not to mention that you obviate the
  need for liches and the like.

  Dan

  btw ... can you tell me if my comments are making it
  to the list?  I made some comments to Rick's post
  but I didn't see any response to it .. so I don't know if
  it didn't get there or folks thought it wasn't worth
  responding to.   :)