Re: (TFT) Trademark

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:27:16 GMT
"John J Hyland" <johnnyboytmm@juno.com> wrote:

> they seem like good guys, and TFT fans, alot like the
> folk on this list.

In fact, they ARE folk on this list.  Check out the archives, some
people from DCG have been here for a while.

I can't speak for them, but I couldn't imagine them going after sites
that use the trademarked phrase "The Fantasy Trip".  These guys are fans,
not intellectual property lawyers.

Their games are easily the equal of the best TFT microgames, and are
getting better with each release.