(TFT) TFT TM

Why not ask DCG to contact the son again?  Does Mr. Beard want to try again?

It is written, Chainmail begat Original D & D begat Tunnels and Trolls begat
Monsters! Monsters! begat Melee begat The Fantasy Trip begat GURPS, and the
gamers looked and said, "Holy Cow, GURPS is kinda cumbersome compared to TFT"
and the begats came to an end for a generation of the world...

Which leaves the only thing left is to ask DCG their / your plans and
intentions, I guess.  I'm told you guys are lurking on this list...  hmm...

Be nice if / I assume that they / you intended to eventually put together a
unified set of game mechanics derivative of  TFT mechanics but in the context
of a wholly original game.    "Advanced Legends", anyone? What's the word on
putting it on the brick and mortar shelves?

Craig