Re: (TFT) Hail TFT List --> Rick Smith's healing spells.

Hi Lloyd, Rick, everyone.
  I liked the low healing environment in the regular
TFT.  But I found it was often dull when players sat
around for a long time trying to heal up.  What I
eventually did was make some healing spells that did
not give you back massive amounts of health, but
they would speed healing and allow you to heal even
when rock climbing thru the snow in screaming
jungles.

  Thus, battles still had the deadly feel, but
people (like Conan) could travel to the next town
or adventure and be in good shape by the time they
arrived.

  I am told that the new D&D 3.5 has done a good
job on healing spells.  It used to be that clerics
had all sorts of cool spells, but they ignored them
so they could take healing magic instead.  Now they
take what ever spells they want, but ANY cleric
spell can be converted into a healing spell.

  If you search the archives, you will see a truly
remarkable number of healing spells, from weak to
really kick butt.

  It is almost a rite of passage: what variation
on healing magic will THIS GM decide on...

  Very glad to see you both.

  Warm regards, Rick.