From: craigwbar@comcast.net
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Hail TFT List

Welcome to the list!

Healing:  Yeah, I think SJ deliberately designed TFT to be blood thirsty: it's
a system that will cheerfully chew up and spit out your character on a
moment's notice.  ("Wait a sec, the Goblin rolled a 3!")  Presumably the
ruthless healing rules are in the same vein.  I've always felt that there
should be some "fatigue healing" after combat: if you have twelve turns of
rest you get back a single point.  After that, one hit per two days seems
almost too generous: from death's door to full strength... in 20 days??!!
(But then, I've never had much interest in playing "The Reality Trip",
either!)

Online Arena: cool, let us know how it goes!

Craig