From: dwtulloh61@cox.net
To: tft@brainiac.com
Cc: lifeisfun@aol.com
Sent: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) TFT Healing

No reason to feel horrible ... we have these kinds of discussions
all the time.   btw ... I dont think I've added my voice to cacophony
yet - Welcome to the List!   :)

---- lifeisfun@aol.com wrote:
> Once we get into the general play styes, we are really talking
> entirely different languages.  The TFT experience is wholly
> dependent on the GM and the play environment (including the
> players).

Well, this was kind of my point - you have to talk about things
like healing in the context of the experience the GM and the
players want to create and this should be stated so that we
be on the same page when we're having a discussion.

Dan