Re: (TFT) TFT Healing

-- <dwtulloh61@cox.net> wrote:------------------------------

I'm not a big fan of this approach, but it would be a way for those
who want games using a D&D style of healing to talk without
inciting those who advocate realistic healing.

Dan

Dan,
    I don't recall getting incited by the firehose of healing method
(well, not too often anyway 8-)), it is just not for me.  I also could
not see using Charle's brutal severe injury rules. Everyone finds there
own comfort zone with Healing, fatigue, fudging, etc.  Mine just
happens to involve the ever present possibility of immediate death, and
no healing spells.

And actually, I'd say that most of the discussions on this list are
pretty civil, occasionally heated, but mostly civil.  After all, we are
among TFT playing friends here.

John