Re: (TFT) TFT Healing

---- lifeisfun@aol.com wrote:
> Actually, I did have a character once with all of the unarmed
> combat skills, literacy and hammertouch.

I had a similar character, but without hammertouch.  Before
AM and ITL came out, I ran him through Death Test dozens
of times to get his stats up.  (sure it was kinda cheesy, but
what the heck, I was a kid with time on my hands).  When
ITL came out, I had him purchase all of the UC talents.  His
enormous ST and 20 DX made him unstoppable.  What
made him that way was the UC rule that if he did more than
3 points of damage to his opponent, he hit a nerve and the
opponent fell down.

It became boring to play him though so after a bit I had him
settle down and open up a martial arts school.  For all I
know, he's still there ....

Dan