Re: (TFT) Test of general WIZARD knowledge NUMBER II

>>>  Ed Thorn sent me this, and I just _had_ to forward it on to the Newsgroup.
>>>
>>>  David Michael Grouchy II

While I don't know THE answer, several come to mind:

> Day 2 work
> Day 1 work

Hold on.  Zombie is a spell, not an item creation.  You want to spend
two days creating a golem or something, research that.  'Zombie' is a
spell; it's cast, it's over, and you can't come back tomorrow and pump it
up.

Oh, I see, the first day is a Shapeshift... go on.

>   Shawn explains:  Day 1 the wizard casts Shapeshifting on the cow,
and turns it into a humanoid.
>  Now he has a St 8, Dx 33, IQ 5 creature with hands.

Hold on.  WHAT humanoid, exactly, has ST8 DX33 IQ5?  You see, Shawn,
you can't just spread the points around like peanut butter and jelly, you
have to sculpt an _existing_ creature type.

Also....

"And Zombies don't make called shots!"  :)

-Ed Thorn