Re: (TFT) Test of general WIZARD knowledge NUMBER II

At 01:40 AM 9/15/06 -0700, davidgrouchy wrote:
He had me stumped for a couple of days. But I ruled that once he killed the humanoid, he effectively broke the shapeshift... so now he had a dead ox.

Mmm, that's one way to treat Shapeshifting, however:

* Shapeshift says it's permanent. No mention of it reverting upon death.

* It doesn't help against the silly idea of converting high ST to high DX just because a large creature is used, which could be abused in various other ways, like someone who wants to shapeshift their Giant friends, or loyal warhorses, etc., into reptile men with obscenely high attribute totals just because they are trying to abuse a loophole that really isn't there unless a GM lets players get away with taking the opposite of a limitation as a grant of silly powers.

PvK