Re: (TFT) TFT Healing

Erol,
     That is a very cool idea.  Especially in explaining the messenger
who drops dead part.

John

-- ErolB1@aol.com wrote:------------
My own version of this, which I use a variant of in all the different
games I
run (not just TFT) is to have a "death at player's option" range
between St 0
and the negative of the character's base St. A character in that range
may
drop dead at any time, at the option of the controlling player (or the
GM, in
the case of NPCs), or may continue to live until he heals or recovers.
But at
the negative of the character's base St or worse (e.g. -11 or worse for
character with St 11) the character instantly and automatically drops
dead.

[snip]

 (For one thing, it's the only rule
I've ever seen that does the classic "dying delivery" bit, where the
mysterious
NPC with a dagger in his back stumbles up to the PCs, whispers a few
mysterious
words or presses a cryptic message into their hands, and drops dead,
without
the GM having to "cheat.")

Evil Genius for a Better Tomorrow