Re: (TFT) My three rules of GMing

My favorite campaign set-up required the players each to create a character who was a Circus Performer. The circus would travel from town-to-town, and the players had a valid, plausable & practical reason for staying together, and a clever way to set up new adventures, aside from the age-old, "We go into a Tavern looking for a New Adventure." schtick.

Players included a Knife-Thrower (assassin), an Escape Artist (theif), Strongest-Woman-In-The-World (warrior woman with giant-blood in her veins), an Dwarf Jester (martial artist / acrobat), an Animal Trainer (Ranger/Naturalist) and a Master of Illusion (wizard).

Gav =====