Re: (TFT) Lifeisfun: Weapons and STR mins

In a message dated 9/19/2006 1:04:43 PM Central Daylight Time, pvk@oz.net
writes:

> Some weaknesses shown in TFT ST rules:
> * Not enough meaningful rules supporting a decision to use weapons above or
> below minimum ST (should affect damage in both directions, and fatigue in
> at least one).

There are the rules for using too-heavy weapons on p7 of Advanced Melee,
although they don't involve a fatigue cost.

Damage bonuses for high St are a common house rule. I've seen Rick Smith's
webbed somewhere, and my own rule is +1 damage for +4 St above the minimum
needed (reduced to +1 per +8 St above St 20, and +1 per +12 St above St 30).

Erol K. Bayburt
Evil Genius for a Better Tomorrow