From: ErolB1@aol.com
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: (TFT) On the Subject of Armor...

"I did not want to make Florentine style the One True Style in my campaign that was obviously superior to all the other possible styles. I wanted characters to be able to use different styles (one weapon, two weapon, weapon & shield) and to be able
to debate, in game, the relative effectiveness of those styles. To that end, I wanted rules where powergaming *players* would debate the relative effectiveness of taking two weapons, vs sword & buckler vs a single weapon held
in either a one or two handed grip. "