Re: (TFT) defending and request

Also, I am currently working on a browser based version of Melee (eventually to incorporate Wizard spells). personally, I have three reasons for doing this. First, I wanted to teach myself javascript and see what I could do with it.

This sounds great! Please make it Mac compatible (even though I'm sure it will be since you are doing it in Javascript).

Interestingly, and unintentionally, many of the house rules I am using are Erol's (e.g. ..... pole weapons do +1d6 on/against charge).

Hey! I thought that was my idea? Did Erol come up with this independently from me as well? If so then it must be a good concept!!! ;^)

--David O. Miller