Re: (TFT) defending and request

Hey Steve (and gang), I am also working on a computer version of Melee/Wizard. I'm planning on starting with the basic Melee rules, then adding Wizard and then hopefully the advanced rules - I want to keep it simple to start out.

I'm writing this in Java with a Swing interface, but I'm not sure that will be the best way to share a game with others. The browser based approach may be more playable.

Anyway, perhaps we can share some ideas, or potentially even pool some resources. Have you ever played Blue Max or any of the other games at www.youplay.it? Thats a cool online, turn-based site.

Regards,
Lloyd

---
Also, I am currently working on a browser based version of Melee
(eventually to incorporate Wizard spells).