From: lifeisfun@aol.com
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2006 5:14:28 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Re: Silliness and physics of bullets

Once upon a time, a man picked up an empty wine bottle by the neck and smashed it over his friend's head.  The village drunks howled with delight.  The victem, slightly dazed by the assult decided to return the favor and picked up a nearby empty bottle and bashed his friend on the head with a glancing blow that did not break the bottle.  The result: his friend was knocked unconscous.