Re: (TFT) Gunpowder/SciFi TFT campaigns

Jim,
Once we ran the Fighting Fantasy gamebook 'Freeway Fighter' using modernised TFT for man to mutant combat combined with Car Wars for vehicle combat. One point of CW damage = 1D6 of TFT damage.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeway_Fighter

I recall the combination ran pretty well and I used bits of it in my Slammer skirmish rules.

Also, IIRC the original version of Macho Women with Guns seemed to borrow systems from Tufty. I think it could have worked well but we never actually played it. ( Due to lack of nerve! )

:o)

Regards,

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/