Re: (TFT) Oops-html

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 23:59:16 -0600
"Todd Roseberry" <paleryder1@verizon.net> wrote:

> Sorry about the html format in my last e-mail. I haven't gotten this down
> yet. I hope my webmail is sending things correctly.

Welcome to the list!  It's always nice to have some fresh blood to stir
up the discussion.

Don't worry about the HTML in the email - the server strips it all off
before it gets sent to the list.  Attachments don't go through either,
which has saved the Windows users from getting viruses once or twice when
a list member's PC got infected.