Re: (TFT) 5 hits or more

My memory says we applied the -2 DX penalty immediately, through the end of the next turn, which, yes, meant that characters injured before they got their attack off, were penalized for two of their own actions, while players hurt after they got their action in, were penalized for one of their own actions. The cause and effect seemed to make more sense that way, than reading it as only applying starting with the next game turn. It also seemed more consistent with all other effects of action and injury taking effect immediately.