(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #842

David Miller wrote:

At 2:06 -0500 11/10/06, TFT Digest wrote:
 I could try to rationalize it like
this; a person takes a minor wound in combat but still attacks at full
DX in the heat of the moment. It is only a few seconds later that the
shock of the wound takes effect and the person temporarily has his
reflexes lowered. Of course seconds later he shakes it off and is back
to full DX again. One can rationalize this stuff to death. I like the
way the game flows with the way the rules are written. Therefore I vote
for -2DX for the next turn only.

with which I agree completely.

--
                           Mark Tapley, Dwarf Engineer