Re: (TFT) More on 8 hits

Hi Dan, everyone.
  I've never been troubled by the 8 hit rule for human
figures.  Admittedly it does not work so well for
people with 6 ST but that does not come up too often.

  One thing that DOES bug me is let us say you have a
monster with 137 ST.  Quick, how many hits for it to
fall down?  I tried memorizing the table, now I am
leaning to if you take 2/3 of your hits in one turn
you fall down.

  I do allow PC's who get to 20 ST to fall down on
12 damage rather than 8.  (Kind of a halfway point
between regular people and 30 ST rules.)

  Warm regards, Rick.