Re: (TFT) 3 pairs of sub-attributes. Been done before? --> Superscripts.

Hi Aidan,
  Go to:

http://tft.brainiac.com/

  and there is a link to Rick Smith's house rules.  On that page is a
link to:

http://tft.brainiac.com/RicksTFT/Superscripts_ShortVersion.html

  Every month or so, I think, "I should get more rules onto Joe's site"
but I never seem to get around to it.  Maybe I'll make it a
new years resolution.  (I need to buy Dreamweaver or something that
allows me to build web pages...)

  However, I suspect that you will prefer your own rules.  They get the
job done, they are known and understood by your players, and
they have that wonderful, "invented here", scent.

  I have been a bit surprised and amused how many TFT GM's have
come up with rules like my own over the years.   It makes me
think that the reasons that prompted me to make superscripts are
a real weakness in TFT, and not just my pet peeves.

  Warm regards, Rick.