Re: (TFT) 3 pairs of sub-attributes. Been done before? --> Superscripts.

--- Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca> wrote:

>   Every month or so, I think, "I should get more rules onto Joe's
> site"
> but I never seem to get around to it.  Maybe I'll make it a
> new years resolution.  (I need to buy Dreamweaver or something that
> allows me to build web pages...)

Alas, dreamweaver or other tools are no longer needed. Such is the
beauty of the wiki. You only need to learn the password to modify the
wiki as well as the dialect of the Wiki software that Joe put up.

By the way, there's even an HTML -> wiki converter that supports
PMWiki dialect here: http://diberri.dyndns.org/wikipedia/html2wiki/