Re: (TFT) 8 hits or more --> Duration of fall and cannon

While a lawyer, I'm not a rules' lawyer. See below.

Just for fun I would like to run an informal poll here. Please respond to only one:

2. Our group plays TFT with only one or two (minor at best) house rules.

We have usually modified TFT somewhat but usually just a couple of minor changes for detail. I have no objection to "playing by the book" at all.

Bonus poll:

1. I believe the Fantasy Master's Screen and the Codex should be considered part of the official cannon.

2. I do not believe the Fantasy Master's Screen and the Codex should be considered part of the official cannon.

I think it can be used to interpret and understand the canon but where there's an outright discrepancy the canon prevails...if you want!

Aidan =====