Re: (TFT) 3 pairs of sub-attributes. Been done before? --> Superscripts.

That's the first time I got to find out what your superscript rules were, and
I can bear out your comment on "over the years,  a lot GM's have come up with
similar rules..."  Me too.

My personal version was that for 1/2 of normal EP cost, you could add an extra
hit point to ST (without changing actual ST) or a memory point (your name, I
think, and a good one) to IQ, without changing IQ.  Some big differences: I
did NOT use these extra points to assess the cost to go up, so a 32 point
character with 10 extra hit points and 10 extra memory spots would still need
just 125 EP to advance.  The idea was to reward people for getting tougher and
learning stuff as they "got older", and NOT penalize them with greater EP
costs.  One natural result / problem with my system is that then the GM has to
impose a limit on the number of hit points and memory points, as also
previously discussed here.

I'm never sure whether to allow 1/2 EP DX increases to specific skills or not.
That is, you could get +1DX pole weapons talent at 1/2 EP cost (or +1DX
Detrap, or +1DX Horsemanship, etc), AND it doesn't cause your character to go
up in points???!!    The even worse problem with this DX+ system is that, gee
whiz, why not break out my GURPS stuff if I'm going to go to that level
complexity?

Craig