Re: (TFT) Ogre PC

TFT is not a combat patch on D&D.  Especially when the GM is going to 'use D&D the rest of the game'.

You will find some player will insist you fulfill the promise of some D&D 'ism', which TFT will not support.

"But Magic Missle always hits!"  "But I'm backstabbing!"  or other such.

I wish you the best of luck, but you would be well advised to get the GM to allow you input on what sort of items and powers 'the rest of the game' might inject into the TFT combat.