Re: (TFT) Geographical registry?

I have a 10 year old girl and a 7 year old boy. Have not tried TFT with them yet but probably will soon. They both love Heroscape however. We play that all of the time. My son actually took 2nd place at GenCon this year in the Star Wars miniature tournament for kids. (He told me he was shooting for 1st!) He won a booster pack and we bought him the game for his birthday.

I'm on Long Island. A few weeks ago I had the good fortune to play a Dark City Games scenario with another member of this list, Eric. I know I certainly had a good time. Anyone else live in the Northeast?

--David O. Miller

On Nov 16, 2006, at 8:39 PM, Lloyd Weber wrote:

I have 8 and 10 yr old girls! They are into games, but I don't know if Melee
Wiz would appeal to them...perhaps...

I'm in the Denver area too.

Lloyd
----- Original Message ----
From: "paleryder1@verizon.net"
<paleryder1@verizon.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Thursday, November 16,
2006 2:56:58 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) Geographical registry?

I have an 8, 6 and
3 year old. I'm not sure they're ready for a dungeon crawl...although they
don't mind taking over the galaxy on Star Wars Battlefront.

I think some
groups use Frapper.

Aidan
From: "Craig W. Barber" <craigwbar@comcast.net>
Date: 2006/11/16 Thu PM 03:27:00 CST
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT)
Geographical registry?

Is there a geographical registry of TFT players?
Maybe we should put such a
registry on one the sites?  Include Dark City Games
and any other assets we
know about...

BTW, I'm near Denver, but my "group"
these days is my 8 year old and my 7 year
old!

Does DCG ever host a
convention?
Post to the entire list by writing to