Re: (TFT) the Loran and Inthelabyrinth online games

Craig, Larry,
You are welcome to join the LoranRPG Y! group and post an invite to any active TFT group. The LoranRPG group still exists and posts occasionally (usually when we get spammed!) but it hasn't played for a while due to lack of a game master. The characters were left on a ship at sea, so they might even turn up at a port in someone else's game ...

When I game mastered the group, I tried to keep most of the game mechanism out of sight, and would often wing it and go with the narrative flow rather than follow a hard line ruling. So I'm not sure how important TFT as a system was to most of the players. To my mind, that flexibility is one of the great strengths of TFT.

IMHO TFT is a better system (than D&D) for Lankhmar or Hyboria, or the game world I wanted to play in. I was never that fond of Cidri, so I created my own world and that's evolved over the years. If I run the game again, it will probably be slightly different again, hopefully better.

Regards,

Chris Nicole
www.loran.karoo.net/