Re: (TFT) the Loran and Inthelabyrinth online games

Craig W. Barber wrote:
Looks like fun.  I signed up and will enjoy lurking!  (Maybe playing, too.)

38 players??  How much overlap with the tft list?

Larry, could we recruit the players for the geographical registry?  That is,
is this group into the TFT or are they  into this particular social group and
campaign?  If they are TFTer's then is there a polite way to add them to the
geographical list??

Yes, it is fun. I've enjoyed the games I'm in. Loran is currently on hiatus, but inthelabyrinth is very active.

Chris Nicole gave us permission to post to Loran, and I'll do this. I'll also contact the GM's of the other TFT Yahoo groups and see if I can post there too. There are two or three others but I don't know how active they are.

--
Larry Rickert, Brooklyn, USA

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
 - Ronald Reagan