Re: (TFT) First attacks in HTH

Lloyd,

I see Peter's explanation as the following:

HTH initiation takes place during movement (including engaged shift),
even though it gets listed in some rules (AM, Fantasy Masters'
Screen) as an action.

HTH initiator does *not* get to attack in same turn, as his HTH "move
into" also counts as an action.

If the attempt to enter HTH succeeds (die roll = 1,2,3,4), the HTH
defender *always* gets at least a free HTH attack (during his adjDX
turn) in that same round, either with his bare hands (die roll = 1,2)
or with a drawn dagger (3,4). This is because HTH initiates during
movement, so he would not have acted yet this turn.