(TFT) Re: Purity of the Rules

At 21:47 -0500 11/13/06, David wrote:
Just for fun I would like to run an informal poll here. Please respond
to only one:

1. Our group plays TFT by the book with no alterations.

2. Our group plays TFT with only one or two (minor at best) house rules.

3. Our group plays TFT with several GM invented house rules.

4. Our group plays TFT in name only, the rules have been so altered
that you would barely recognize them.

My vote falls into number 2.

Pretty much Category 1 so far, exceptions only where there's an out-and-out missing chunk in the rules or where (as in this case) there's ambiguity between different editions/books.

Bonus poll:

1. I believe the Fantasy Master's Screen and the Codex should be
considered part of the official cannon.

2. I do not believe the Fantasy Master's Screen and the Codex should be
considered part of the official cannon.

I'm voting for number 2.

2 from me as well.

- --David O. Miller