Re: (TFT) Crawling as an action rather than a state

Can you cast spells while prone?

IIRC, AW presented some rules that allowed adepts to cast some
spells while tied up and gagged (I think there was an IQ restriction)
but others required gesticulation, speaking in a loud voice, etc.

So I think I would rule that being prone is similar to being tied up
as far as spell-casting is concerned.

Dan