Re: (TFT) Master of Amulets -- RECEIVED

I have tried to use OCR software (Adobe Distiller) on a few of the TFT packages on your site, but I keep getting a request for a password.

David

On Dec 16, 2006, at 4:45 AM, John Gfoeller wrote:

Hey there, all you TFT enthusiasts,

This is to happily announce that I received a pdf scan of Master of Amulets this morning (Saturday, 16 December 2006). Special thanks to the person who made it available; what a good Christmas gift to the entire TFT community !

I know that several of you were working on getting me a copy, and I thank you too ! If you still want to send me your copy, go right ahead; it's good to have more than one copy available.

So: Master of Amulets is now off the list of missing TFT games ! I will post it with the next update to the website !

(But, the website still needs pdf copies of "Warrior Lords of Darok" and "Lords of Underearth." Also needed are more OCR scans of TFT materials. Please help if you can. )

Best wishes and Happy Holidays to all !

-- John