From: David Jackson <azog@bellsouth.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Master of Amulets -- RECEIVED
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 05:09:40 -0600

You are not following me.

Adobe Distiller does OCR of files stored in PDFs. I am trying to use Distiller to do OCR on the high-resolution scans you have. Which it will do. But, you have passwords on these PDFs, so I can't use OCR on the images stored in them.

Nor can I copy text from them, or images from them, or anything else. Because of the password.

David