Re: (TFT) Dragons of Underearth

It's not "in publication", it's just that Decision Games has some ancient
stock which they are selling at "updated" prices, and with a web page that
doesn't mention it's an old Metagaming product. Anyone want to buy the
Rivets microgame for $8? They've got copies of that, too. So, no doubt, do
various other game stores with ancient stock.

PvK