(TFT) Whoo Hoo! Found my old Interplays.

Happy Day!

I was digging through some ancient National Geographic magazines this afternoon, trying to organize a bit. Imagine my surprise when leaping out of box 13 comes all my old issues (1-8 I think that's all) of Interplay and a copy Fire When Ready. I haven't seen 'em in years. I'd thought they were lost with most of my other stuff 2 floods ago. Maybe Santa brought 'em and just hid 'em really good :) If anyone is missing #4, I have an extra I can part with.

Paul