(TFT) Rick's rules for moving onto / jumping over bodies.

Hi everyone,
  I've used several variations of rules for fighting on
bodies.  This is my attempt to clean them up and
standardize them.

  FIGHTING ON BODIES:
  Standing on a pile of bodies counts as rough ground
with a -1 penalty per body (maximum -6 DX).  If you do
not move or change your facing this penalty is ignored.

  MOVING ONTO BODIES:
  If you shift one hex onto a body or pile of bodies
you do not have to roll to fall down unless there are 3
or more bodies there. (If you must roll, you roll at a
+3 DX compared to the rules for moving several hexes.)
If you move 2 or more hexes you must roll to keep your
feet for one or more bodies.

  The roll to keep your feet is 3vsDX including any
penalties for rough ground.  So running up and jumping
on 4 bodies requires a 3vsDX at -4 DX.

  JUMPING OVER BODIES:
  As bodies pile higher they get harder to jump.  Use
the rules for moving onto bodies above, exactly.

  Jumping over one or more bodies costs 1 extra movement
point.

  Regards, Rick.