Re: (TFT) Magical Tattoos for TFT --> Rick's comments / suggestions.

In a message dated 1/10/2007 1:40:56 AM Central Standard Time,
rsmith@lightspeed.ca writes:

>   I have found the easiest way for players to get way too
> tough is to get a lot of armor.  I would say in my campaign
> that for an armor tattoo to work it has to cover the area
> being protected.  Using your rules, that would mean that
> area would have to be uncovered (no armor!) so it defacto
> can not be stacked with armor.  Logically you could use a
> shield with...  (Actually you did say that, was this the
> logic behind those rules?)

I wouldn't require the tatfoo to cover the entire area being protected; a
small tattoo on a chest, arm, or elsewhere can give full-body coverage. But yes,
that was my logic behind the rules for armor-tattoos not stacking with worn
armor.

Erol