(TFT) Small Adjustments to UC talents...

Hi Craig,
  Nice to hear from you again.

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 14:45, Craig W. Barber wrote:
> I've never seen a character actually work his way up to UCV...  :(
>
> If I'm ever GMing again, maybe I'll consider something like knocking one point
> off of each of the first three levels or something like that.

  Alternately, if you want to change cannon a bit, you
could make the lower UC's more useful.

e.g.
UC1 also gives you +1 die when saving to keep your balance.

UC2 also gives you a +1 pt modifier when someone tries to jump you in
HTH.

UC3 also give THEM a -1 pt modifier when you try to jump them in HTH.

Warm regards, Rick.