Re: (TFT) Small Adjustments to UC talents...

I think you're right about this - of course everyone has seen the
videos of a totally unarmed guy being forced to take on a man
wielding a katana, nunchuks, a staff or whatever.  Of course,
the unarmed fighter is several levels above the weapon wielder,
an aspect that TFT doesn't capture very well.