(TFT) Comments on Chivalry & Sorcery

  I've also never played it but I have read that
it had (in the earlier versions) a realistic and
well thought out combat system.  I have also read
that it was slow to play that limited its
acceptance.  Many people who played it, used its
extremely well researched background info & used
home made simplified combat rules (or so I've
read.)

  I tried to pick up some C&S for a little while
on ebay but I didn't find any bargains & was not
willing to pay a lot for it.

  Rick