(TFT) Re Comments on Chivalry & Sorcery

David O. Miller wrote:
Hey everybody. I own C&S (along with most of the supplements) and played it a little bit in college. It was the single most complicated RPG I have ever tried to run. The combat was extremely slow and I had one of the members of our gaming group (care to comment Tim?) help me to look up the percentages on the several charts needed to complete a round of combat.

I suspect that most people who are commenting were playing 1st ed C&S which, like D&D was very chartbound for combat. C&S 2 has a percentile hit chance and armour with a variable reduction in damage.

I must finish off my revamped C&S Essence one of these days

col