Re: (TFT) 300 (the film) and TFT?

At 11:18 AM 3/21/2007, you wrote:

Speaking of inaccurate re-creations, I haven't seen the movie either but want
to.  The **critics** hate it, has anyone got any commentary on it?

I saw the movie and I thought it was fantastic. I don't give a diddly-squat if it is historically accurate or not. If I want historical accuracy, I'll watch the History channel not a movie based on a graphic novel. And who cares what the "critics" think. They wouldn't like TFT either. I feel very confident in stating that anyone interested in subscribing to this list will be blown away by The 300. In my opinion, it is flat f-----g awesome! See it today on the biggest screen you can find. =====