Re: (TFT) An Orc Adventure

Hiya,

I did once run a somewhat orc based adventure.... Set in Trollheim (essentially a part of the gameworld peopled pretty exclusively by goblins/orcs/hobgoblins) it involved a border outpost called Fort Kraj. It's ineffective and somewhat effete goblin commander - Cpt Wilted Pomander, was set to keep an eye on the High Cowries, the extremely lost remnants of one of the nomadic elven tribes (VERY lost - not a seashore in a thousand miles). His troops are an extremely mixed bag of mostly losers, primarily managed by the large (and incredibly unscrupulous) orc Sgt Rurk and his dimwitted hobgoblin sidekick Cpl Garn. For plots may I suggest a review of http://epguides.com/FTroop/guide.shtml I used episodes 14, 9 and 11, entertainingly mixed.

Best,

Eric