Re: (TFT) AGING

A couple of other issues I've stumbled across...

 May I quote?

TFT ITL AGING pg. 32

"Reptile Men, Elves, Giants, and Centaurs are very long-lived. Double (Human) ages for them."

TFT ITL EXPERIENCE POINTS FOR VERY POWERFUL RACES pg. 11

"The EP system just given is geared to human and near-human races. Obviously, it would not work at all for a dragon (ahem, ahem, BULLsahem. But that's another post.)
In the middle ground between humans and monsters are certian races which START with great STR - such as Giants, Centaurs, Gargoyles, and Reptile Men. If you are playing a character of one of these races, it will cost you TWICE as many EP to add each new attribute point."

 Are we paying attention me little droogies?

Gargoyles get the raw end of the stick here again (and it not the LAST time either). Age at normal rate, but x2 EP per stat.

Elves on the other hand.... don't futze wid da elfs!
normal EP
1/2 age
12 MA
and then they grow enough toenails (by my guesses) to make a telekinesis potion in a lifetime.

Are y'all bored of this? I know I am...... lets move on to attributes.

Oh Joe is far from done by the way Scott so fear not.

Jay