(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #901

In a message dated 7/25/07 11:32:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tft-owner@brainiac.com writes:

> According to the GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS 1981 ANATOMY pg.37 (It's
> silly for a serious RPG'er NOT to have an ALMANIC and GUINNESS, these
> references are GOLD for this kinda crap) Human nails normally grow from cuticle to
> cutting length in from 117 to 138 days.

Also Chivalry + Sorcery; it may be almost unplayable (though I managed to do
so...;-) ) but it's a SUPERB fantasy reference for 'historical' magic and
medieval economics...The last time I played [about 20 years ago)! the DM made me
have to take care of running a manor house + several dozen NPC's to support my
poor knight. It was an eye opener even though I put the NPC's on 'cruise
control' 99% of the time. I had to make decisions on what to grow, etc., so the
manor farm would make the most $, and juggle how much of a 'skim' I could take
from the manor income to feed + equip me without starving the peasants and
forcing a revolt...:-). Do I REALLY need that warhorse barding...??...:-).