Re: (TFT) (SFB)

Amen brother Ed and brother Joe! Amen! Help spread the good word and keep our beloved TFT pure and untainted! Non- Tinkerers unite! (ducks and runs with you)

I think you're on the money with this, actually. The nature of gamers seems to be to tinker with the systems to change this or add that. Next thing you
know, you've got GURPS!  (ducks and runs)

Unlike our beloved TFT, which I think only remains beloved because it died young and left a pretty corpse.