(TFT) the following skills for free

       I found the paragraph below on Erol K. Bayburt's site.

All Characters get the following skills for free:
       Fluency in their native language
       Knowledge of the customs and mores of their culture and social class.
Learning the customs and mores of other cultures or social classes counts as a
talent requiring IQ 11 and costing one point.
       Basic housekeeping skills - the knowledge needed to live without your
mother taking care of you. Note that this will mean different things to
characters from different cultures and social classes. For a barbarian, it may
include basic camp craft, and for a noble-born character, it may consist of
knowing how to order the servants around.
       The childhood games of the place you grew up - the things that every
kid knew.
       There ''hobbies''. These consist of either trivial knowledge about a
serious subject or a serious study of a trivial subject. The player defines
the subject, and the GM decides whether it's trivial or serious.

       http://members.aol.com/erolb1/pdf_files/tables.pdf

I find his rules interesting. I guess the games I remember growing up were...

       Capture the Flag
       Chase
       Follow the clues
       Hot or cold (a guessing game to find an object)
       Hide and seek
       Kick the Can (used a ball)
       Marco Polo
       Musical Chairs